Green Access is a ropes access company specialising in structural maintenance at height. Our professional teams complete their work to the highest of standards, to meet our clients needs. We can provide cost effective solutions to meet any working at height challenge. Green Access has the ability to carry out the work, on time, to specification whether the works are planned or reactive. A skilled trades team, safe method access and professional project management are assured with Green Access. Ropes access is a modern form of high level access which is more discreet, cost effective, faster, and more versatile than traditional forms of access. Green Access has responsibility for its working practices; we try to help the local environment by getting involved in renewable energy and environmental projects. We strive to be a leading company in the ropes access industry.
Green Access is an innovative service company that is conscientious in its working practices. We strive towards becoming a Carbon Conscious company without affecting the price offered to our clients. As a company we are aware of the impacts on our environment. And we strive to make a difference in how we can mitigate our impact.
Ropes access is a method of work positioning to enable trained personnel to carry out work at height, safely and effectively. The roots of ropes access have been developed from climbing and caving for use as a viable alternative to traditional access systems (e.g. Ladders, cherry pickers and scaffolding). The HSE and many other companies see ropes access as a one the safest means of access. Some of the benefits of ropes access are:
- High levels of safety
- Reduced exposure time
- Reduced impact on surroundings closures, stop work, etc.
- Less dependence upon unreliable machinery
- Cost savings
- Time savings
- Another tool often utilized with other methods
The objectives that SPRAT strive for are reflected in our companies operations. We strive to:
- Keep rope access viable worldwide with regard to local and national regulations
- Continue to provide input into national and international standards
- Support all members, both companies and individuals
- Maintain a rope access certification process which includes information, training, and evaluation
- Raise awareness of the advantages of rope access worldwide